So you know how I shared with you all that I would have some exciting news to share soon?? Well, I am absolutely thrilled to announce Fem2pt0 has kindly invited me to become a Regular Blogger!!
A prestigious feminist blog, Fem2pt0 unites society’s issues with women’s voices. I’m a huge fan of their work as they cover a range of topics including current events, media, reproductive rights, abortion, business, politics and global women’s issues.
For the past year, I’ve written and cross-posted pieces on gender and media for the fabulous feminist site. Some of my previous posts for Fem2pt0 include:
- Will Brave’s Warrior Princess Merida Usher In a New Kind of Role Model for Girls? — My first official post as a regular blogger!
- A Feminist Vegan & Domestic Violence Survivor on PETA’s Latest Ad Which Glorifies Domestic Violence
- Top 14 Sexist Super Bowl Ads and the #NotBuyingIt Campaign
- The Hunger Games’ Katniss Everdeen: More, Please
- Warriors & Peacemakers: Innovative PBS Documentary Series Women, War and Peace Explores Women’s Role in Conflict
Becoming a part of the Fem2pt0 team is a tremendous honor. I’m incredibly grateful to Editor Abigail Collazo for all her support. So be sure to check out The Opinioness’ opinionated articles!