So you know how I shared with you all that I would have some exciting news to share soon?? Well, I am absolutely thrilled to announce Fem2pt0 has kindly invited me to become a Regular Blogger!!
A prestigious feminist blog, Fem2pt0 unites society’s issues with women’s voices. I’m a huge fan of their work as they cover a range of topics including current events, media, reproductive rights, abortion, business, politics and global women’s issues.
For the past year, I’ve written and cross-posted pieces on gender and media for the fabulous feminist site. Some of my previous posts for Fem2pt0 include:
- Will Brave’s Warrior Princess Merida Usher In a New Kind of Role Model for Girls? — My first official post as a regular blogger!
- A Feminist Vegan & Domestic Violence Survivor on PETA’s Latest Ad Which Glorifies Domestic Violence
- Top 14 Sexist Super Bowl Ads and the #NotBuyingIt Campaign
- The Hunger Games’ Katniss Everdeen: More, Please
- Warriors & Peacemakers: Innovative PBS Documentary Series Women, War and Peace Explores Women’s Role in Conflict
Becoming a part of the Fem2pt0 team is a tremendous honor. I’m incredibly grateful to Editor Abigail Collazo for all her support. So be sure to check out The Opinioness’ opinionated articles!
Thanks for joining us at Fem2pt0! I’ve so enjoyed your posts and look foward to reading more! Suzanne
Thanks so much for the warm welcome, Suzanne!