Okay, I lied. I said in my previous post that I wasn’t going to share any recipes for Valentine’s Day. But I’ll share a couple of tasty vegan confections. Just a few. Or a lot. It is Valentine’s Day after all. I’m feeling generous. So here are 18 recipes — from Alicia Silverstone’s The Kind Diet, Isa Chandra Moskowitz from The Post Punk Kitchen, Cupcake Wars’ winner Chef Chloe Coscarelli, Kathy Patalsky from The Lunchbox Bunch, and more! — for vegan decadent desserts:
- Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups via The Kind Diet
- Valentine’s Day Heart Sugar Cookies via The Lunchbox Bunch
- Vegan Thin Mints via Chloe Coscarelli
- 7 Delicious Vegan Candy Recipes via One Green Planet
- Chocolate Covered Cherries via Elana’s Pantry
- Vegan Cookie Dough Truffles via Chef Chloe Coscarelli
- Paleo Toffee Caramels via Tessa the Domestic Diva
- Bon Bons via Hannah Kaminsky’s BitterSweet
- Salted Dark Chocolate Popcorn via The Kitchn
- Raspberry Truffle Brownies via The Post Punk Kitchen
- Double Chocolate Ganache Strawberry Layer Cake via The Lunchbox Bunch
- Lemon Strawberry Sweetheart Cakes via Vegansaurus
Go ahead and indulge. Happy Valentine’s Day!
Image by Elana’s Pantry via Flickr and the Creative Commons License.
Pingback: Big Food, Antibiotic Health Risks, Greenhouse Gases, and Vegan Valentine’s Treats | Change for a Year